Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Final NACC pictures


The end of the exhibition at the NACC was quite exciting. Since the show was held over for a month my family-Bobbie, Chris & Sandi Peters had an opportunity to see this show in the Garden Gallery. In addition, I was asked to speak at the Finally Friday event, which was sold out. This is a catered lunch & talk that is held on the final Friday of several months of the year. I neglected to ask the attendees if they came for the food or the art. The art & discussion was well received & my prints remain a favorite for new Niagara area art collectors. Thanks to Gina, Kelly, Kathie, Ray & Carl for all their help & support to put this show together & bring my work to the Niagara Arts & Cultural Center for the past two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment