Friday, April 3, 2009

Facebook reflection

I had been asked why I was not on Facebook many times, so I finally broke down & made a page. My friends list is expanding quickly, as Facebook intends, & each new contact or old friend is precious to me. The world seems to be huddled around keyboards, twittering & commenting, which actually keeps us in touch. It's a thrill to see photos of old friends on other pages, & even better when someone finds me.

Made me realize that some of you get this blog as single posts when I put them up. So I am asking a favor. 

On a real computer, not blackberrys & ipods, go to my [this] complete blog & check it out. Click on a post & make a comment if you want. I just posted a visitor map here, & am interested in seeing a few red dots! Actually, I also want you to see all my images together--is this an art blog, or an on line journal? This blog has no automatic ties to others, so it is anonymous unless I make an effort to share it. 
So, part 2, send someone else to see my blog as well! It's free & will make me happy to see a few red dots happen in some new places!
What's the address? www.kschifano.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment