Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some days are really special!


Forever Young Magazine

Click the link to read the May issue article by Anthony Chabala about my plein air. It started from a press release sent to Buffalo Spree about the upcoming show. It was referred to Forever Young Magazine & between interview questions & my website he developed this article.
Just one correction---the exhibit will be up all month! Join me at the artist's reception on Friday May 8, 5-7 pm. Quaker Bonnet is on Allen Street between Elmwood & Delaware.

What is more amazing is that they chose my picture for the cover! This is from their website, as I have not seen it on paper yet.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely vim and vigor! My mother has always been a source of guidance and inspiration and I'm so happy when other people recognize her talent and courage to pursue her talents. Nice article!
    -Robin

    ReplyDelete