Sunday, May 10, 2009

WKBW AM Buffalo show & Quaker Bonnet Eatery Day!!

On Friday morning, WKBW television morning show host Linda Pellegrino & I spoke at length on various artistic topics-styles, art training, my work & calendar, plein air, etc. Then the live film  segment started! She was particularly easy to talk with but what was left to discuss? Filming a television segment live was new to me, but it was also easy as she was interested & well prepared. I may eventually have a digital copy to post here, it was about ten minutes long, but seemed quick at the time. My feet haven't touched the floor yet as I started the day on television & artwise, it continued until my evening artist reception at Quaker Bonnet Eatery. It wasn't crowded, but there were different people attending at all times for the entire evening. Some even went out with a package of  famous Buffalo chips-the ultimate coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate. Carl & I had lots of conversations with old friends & new viewers. Liz Kolken prepared wonderful [& beautiful] platters of snacks as well as wine & beer, & the weather was quite perfect as well. The month of May has been spectacular so far!
AM Buffalo television studio #2,  5-8-09

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I won't be publishing the tv segment, permissions are not forthcoming! However, if you want to see it...let me know, I do have a copy.

    ReplyDelete