Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lewiston Art Festival August 8 & 9

Preparing for the Lewiston Art Fest- my new tent location will be in front of the Orange Cat Coffee Co, right near the corner of 7th Street on Center Street. Although I will miss my comfy park lawn site, the new Festival setup should be exciting. The entire area of tents will be closed to traffic, & everyone will be between 4th & 8th Streets on Center.

I plan to have my calendars available then, my fingers are crossed! The ink may be wet & I may be up late Friday night packaging them, but the all 'Niagara Falls' edition went to the printer for proofs last week.  Having included 3 or 4 Falls paintings every year, it was a a challenge to have 12 'excellent' paintings completed without using the old ones. You may be a little surprised at some of the new layout effects we are trying.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a great show Kath.
    I will be on my way to Maine for my annual Monhegan Island Artworkshops.
    Hope you sell out and let us know how the show goes at IPAP.
    Next time, email Brandy so she can have something on the blog about your shows.

    Check out my latest Niagara oil painting on my website.

    J.R. Baldini
    www.jrbaldini.com

    ReplyDelete