Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update for the Art Fest Sat & Sun


Lewiston Art Festival is this weekend-August 8&9- & I am looking forward to seeing a lot more people in the sunshine. My new tent location is near the front of the 'Orange Cat' Coffeeshop, on the corner of Center & 7th Streets. The festival has changed its layout this year, Center street will be closed from 8th to 4th & all the tents will face into the street. There will still be music & food & more! This is the only outdoor weekend show I participate in as my work shows best on walls rather than tents.

My calendars are fresh from the printer & there will be a few new matted prints as well, for hostess gifts & friends. This year, I selected 12 Niagara Falls paintings to celebrate the upcoming anniversary of the Niagara Falls State Park.

I plan to display a new interesting assortment of small original oils in a variety of frames for all decors. These original artworks are spectacular gifts for occasions like weddings & anniversaries & many people are starting to plan for the holidays as well.  Another new display will include a variety of oil & pastel artworks with backing boards or mats if needed that are ready for your own frame. If you are shopping locally, remember, all my work is Made in USA!
Composition With Ice, oil 10x14 2009

2 comments:

  1. I like the rock face - closed eyes, with a cute turned up nose sniffing a beaker of cinnamon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you see the huge ice, I mean cinnamon. I did this in warm weather, but before the ice melted. Actually, it was a super windy day.

    ReplyDelete