Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 21 invitation


On Saturday, November 21 I will have an art open house from 11:00 am until 5:30 pm at my Grand Island studio. It has been exciting getting ready as I will have artwork displayed by subject-boats & lighthouses, fruits & flowers, local landscape and Niagara Falls.

Because the 2010 calendar features 12 new Niagara Falls paintings, I painted plein air in the park often over the past year & have a variety of oil & pastel Falls area paintings that will be shown for the first time. I'm looking forward to seeing them together myself.

In addition, I have new beautifully matted prints in two sizes & the 2010 calendars. I invite you & your friends to see my new paintings & perhaps get an idea for yourself or a gift for a special event in the future. All original art is discounted 20% in the studio and, of course, it is all 'Made In the USA'.

If you would like to come but are busy on the Saturday before Thanksgiving, the studio is always open by appointment. Please share this invitation with others who may be interested in seeing the new paintings.
Contact- ks@kschifano.com

Solo in Youngstown, 9.5 x 12.5, pastel 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment