Sunday, August 17, 2014

Youngstown Yacht Club

 A photo from last week's 'Art on the River' evening. If I can't be outdoors at the Youngstown Yacht Club on a warm summer evening, paint anyway.

This annual event is on the Thursday before the Lewiston Art Festival, a good warm up for me. I bring a few items to show and sell and my freshly minted calendars, but it is a rehearsal for the list of things one needs as a business person...charge card materials, packaging papers and bags, receipt book, pens, business cards and flyers, notebook, iPad, clips, wire, tools, tape, water bottle, sign.....
Thanks to Beverly and Donna for the invitation to show and for the photo!

1 comment:

  1. What a view, can't wait to see the product. I bet outside is bluer / greener than it appears in the picture.

    ReplyDelete