Monday, April 13, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days, #9

Grand Island painter, Kathy Schifano

Sunshine, breezes, bees and flowers, it seems like the big chill has left western New York. All the crocus came out at once and all the bees gathered in the front yard to celebrate. Setting my chair a bit away from their honey convention I relished Spring, short sleeves and warm breeze.

One third finished with my 30 in 30 adventure and I notice hand twinges from holding the brush. My surgeon said 6 months and I'd be as good as new so I suppose it is the effect of working small with thin handled brushes. I'll know soon enough as I convinced myself that it is about rebuilding muscles that were misused for so long.

This is just a happy painting, from a beautiful day. Click Here to email me or use the Paypal button.

Crocus Happy Dance, 4"x5", oil on HDF board, 2015


Crocus Happy Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment