Monday, August 17, 2015

The Lewiston Art Festival

As a rule, I only sell my work at one weekend outdoor major street exhibition, the Lewiston Festival of Art. The emphasis is on fine art and it is a juried event. I did break my rule this summer by doing the Niagara Falls Music and Art Festival. I am not planning to do that again, indoor events at local venues are so much better. This was my 9th year at the Lewiston Art Festival and I was pleased to be featured twice in the NFP newspapers, one image before the event of my tent last year and another this year when I was painting there. Thanks to Larry Austin for some fine photos! And yes, I will be back there as long as the judges jury me in.
2015 demonstrating plein air

2014 photo used to advertise this year's event

the tent set up August 8 & 9, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment