Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Car Painting

painting in the car, Goat Island, Schifano

rapid start, Kathy Schifano, Niagara River painting
Too chilly to paint outside, this view of Goat Island from the parkway was a comfortable afternoon paint 'in'. You can see Goat Island and where the river splits to tumble down the two falls at Niagara.

 Sitting in my car, the new Guerilla Painter French Resistance Box works perfectly from the front seat. With my french easel, I need to paint out the back deck, protected from the wind, but not quite as comfortable or warm. I may never go back to it again.

'Rapid Split' 6x6 oil from the front seat

3 comments:

  1. I get it, we just had a hail storm, but it is 88 now. BTW, lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, my car has a taller back deck than yours. It was my first requirement when purchasing, to have a lift back door and I could sit inside to paint. All the newer cars are shorter, I may have this one for a long time, unless I get spoiled sitting in the front seat to paint.

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing blog you have posted dear i like it and also suggesting it to my friends for visiting your blog because it has really admirable and informative data which provide us through your blog so i would like to thank you for sharing it with us and also appreciate you on this so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete