Monday, August 4, 2008

2009 Calendar Goes to Press


The calendar went to the printer today. There were a few glitches along the way-my errors, because the screen images could not match the proofs. Of course, I knew that, screens are backlit with light & paper proofs are ink on paper. I guess that's why they make proofs. Everything is fixed, thanks to Carl's endless patience with my impatience.

What was the hardest part? Choosing January. I just could not decide how the year should start, but my interest in night pictures caused me to paint this one...just a few weeks ago. As soon as I had it half done, I knew it would be right for 2009. There are actually 4 paintings from Niagara Falls again this year, they just are not as obvious.

If all goes well, there will be calendars at the Lewiston Art Festival this coming weekend!

Backpage, 2009 Calendar

2 comments: