Monday, November 14, 2011

Open Art Studio 2011

My 4th open studio is coming up next weekend, the busiest art weekend of the year in WNY, lots of shows and gallery walks, big shopping opportunities all over. I have prepared my studio with new shelves, they are just 4" deep so I can stand paintings and easily move them around, artwork has been up and perfect for a few days and I am ready to start moving them already.

I am planning on showing the Adirondack series all together downstairs, they are framed and waiting for set-up on Thursday, my big gallery wall is now full of Niagara scenes and I love seeing them all together. This photo is from 2010 Open Art Studio, everything is different this time!

2010 Open Art Studio View
Find an hour next Friday or Saturday and join me, there will be cookies and my special fudge.
1575 Huth Road
Grand Island, NY

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to what will surely be a sucessful show - I'll be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete