Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunflowers! Celebrate August Joy

Sunflowers of Sanborn, art by Kath Schifano, yellow pictures, studio display
Sunflowers by Kath Schifano

Sorting the studio and moving artwork I discovered that by painting every year at the sunflower fields means I have sunflower paintings to brighten my shelf. I do love being at Sunflowers of Sanborn for hours, among happy visitors and surrounded by (smiling) yellow and orange flowers. 

Top Row-I've Got Secrets, Wind Dancing,  Conversation, and oops, Niagara Falls, 'A Peek at the Plume'

Middle- Faces in the Wind, Truckin' in Sanborn, Some Rise Higher (which will have a mat, glass and frame), A Model in Austin

Bottom- Another View of the Sun, which is colored pencil a picture before the sunflower farm opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment