Saturday, August 1, 2026

Buffalo Garden Walk

Uploaded Image
I was honored to be selected as a garden artist for the huge (300+ homes) annual Garden Walk. My art assignment was on St. James Place and I chose to paint the back of the home and flowers. There were many options to paint, the yard had different angles and views including a large European wall painting. 
The homeowners were incredibly nice to spend time with as neighbors and walkers came in to see the plants and tried their putting green as well. 

Uploaded Image

12x16 'Garden Art in Buffalo' oil on linen. ©️K. Schifano 2026 

Uploaded Image

To prepare for the final design I sketched the yard on a 5x7 panel which I recently finished. This helped me determine that a horizontal format would be better for the final. I'll be delivering this little vertical plan to them soon with my 2027 calendar. (Photo taken in bright light)

Uploaded Image

No comments:

Post a Comment