Monday, February 8, 2021

Practice for A Midwinter NIght's Draw


This is NOT the Hallwalls painting to be auctioned from Hallwalls in Buffalo at the end of the month but it is the practice painting I did to measure my time. This is a bit smaller and a slightly different view but it sure is similar! Trying the painting in advance helped me prepare for the official film for the event.

I will post the auction painting when the auction opens February 24, until then, all the artist's pictures are out of sight. But this one is available now.

Niagara Falls, pastel waterfall, bottom of the falls
Morning Cataract, 12x16 pastel c. 2021
UPDATED!
Here is the final donated painting.

I hope I am informed about the buyer, there were 11 bids on this before closing Sunday night.




No comments:

Post a Comment